– Strategic partnerships, investments and promotions contribute to company’s success –
DALLAS, Nov. 30, 2016 – DIMONT, the largest provider of specialty insurance and loan administration services to the residential mortgage and auto loan industries, announced the company accomplished several key growth and networking milestones throughout 2016.
Spurred by a number of strategic alliances, DIMONT publicly offered additional partnership opportunities with providers of property inspection services. Using an API connection, the property preservation vendors’ system connects to DIMONT’s proprietary system, Eldorado, to establish an immediate data delivery language between the two, and allow DIMONT to streamline the hazard claims process.
In March, DIMONT announced an investment from Renovo Capital, a Dallas-based private equity fund. In partnership with a veteran management team, Renovo Capital’s investment enables DIMONT to continue to grow and innovate, while benefitting from Renovo’s sector expertise. In connection with this transaction, Denis Brosnan agreed to a new five-year contract to continue his role as president and chief executive officer of DIMONT.
August was the beginning of conference season for DIMONT, with several members of the company’s leadership, business development and operations teams attending the California Mortgage Bankers Association (CMBA) conference, at which DIMONT was a Platinum sponsor and exhibitor. At the MBA Annual tradeshow in Boston, the team entertained clients and prospects at a DIMONT co-hosted event on the first night of the conference. Members of the leadership team also attended the MBA Servicing conference, American Legal and Financial Network (ALFN) conference, National Property Preservation conference, Texas Mortgage Bankers Association (TMBA) conference, Auto Finance Summit and Used Car Week.
Amid the company’s busy schedule, two strategic hires and a number of internal promotions were announced:
- Valerie Elkins was hired as vice president of Business Innovation and charged with leading the application development team as well as managing the auto service offerings and FHA/investor claims;
- Barry Owens was hired as director of sales and brings with him a long history within the mortgage banking and fintech industries;
- Judi Ray was promoted to director of operations, hazard claims;
- Cheryl Johnson was promoted to director of claims support;
- Jason Gembler was promoted to senior operations manager;
- Rajini Matharasi was promoted to lead application architect/developer;
- Melissa Lingenfelter was promoted to auto claims manager.
“This year we focused on growing the company by networking with key industry participants to pursue issues of common interest and by having a strong presence at a variety of significant conferences,” said Denis Brosnan, president and chief executive officer of DIMONT. “This enabled us to build our relationships and grow internally, as well as enhance the quality of our services and drive productivity. We look forward to entering 2017 with all of our new, talented leaders helping us to expand our offerings of enhanced insurance solutions to our clients.”
Founded in 1996, Dallas-based DIMONT is the largest provider of specialty insurance and loan administration services to the residential mortgage and auto loan industries in the United States. Additional information is available at www.dimont.com.