August 20, 2019 09:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
DALLAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–DIMONT, the largest provider of specialty insurance and loan administration services to the residential and commercial mortgage industries, announced its success in achieving several key accomplishments in the first half of 2019.
“Finding Causes of FHA Claim Recovery Shortfalls.”Tweet this
As part of DIMONT’s strategic growth plan and extension of new and updated services to its customers, some notable highlights include:
- Gaining six new customers using one or more of its mortgage services and five new auto clients using one or more of its automotive services.
- Participating in the “Exploring Ways the Supply of Real Estate May be Disrupted in 2019 and Beyond” panel at The Green River Capital – 2019 Real Estate Symposium.
- Launching two new services to enhance the insurance claims experience and provide superior customer support including the Enhanced Loss Drafts Customer Support service which provides live call center support services to lenders in helping resolve insurance claims issues; and the Insurance Verification Service which expedites the funding process for auto lenders by providing real-time insurance verification and consumer coverage documentation.
- Announcing 11 internal promotions in customer-facing, new business and operations leadership positions for its mortgage-related services in both its Dallas, Texas and San Diego, Calif. Offices, including the promotion of Valerie Elkins to Senior Vice President of Mortgage Services.
- Expanding its automotive division in appointing Jeffery Anderson as its new Senior Vice President of Auto Services.
- Expanding the loss analysis consulting offering of its investor claims services business by publishing a new whitepaper “Finding Causes of FHA Claim Recovery Shortfalls.”
- Moderating the “Disaster Tech” panel at the Five Star Disaster Preparedness Symposium, focusing on the need for tools to provide real-time information to help with post-disaster prep and recovery.
“In the first half of 2019, DIMONT has been focused on enhancing the breadth of our services, driving productivity and creating upward growth for our company,” said Denis Brosnan, president and CEO of DIMONT. “These key milestones reflect our efforts to provide our customers with updated solution offerings in both the mortgage and auto lending segments, heightened customer support and advanced technologies. We are excited about our growth so far this year and we look forward to continuing on that trajectory for remainder of 2019 and beyond.”
Founded in 1996, Dallas-based DIMONT is one of the largest providers of insurance claims and collateral loss mitigation services to the residential mortgage and auto lending industries in the United States. Additional information is available at www.dimont.com.