DALLAS, Sept. 20, 2016 – DIMONT, the largest provider of specialty insurance and loan administration services to the residential mortgage and auto loan industries, celebrates its 20th year in business by acknowledging several milestones the company achieved in 2016.
Noteworthy highlights include:
- Improved on-boarding processes for clients by assigning them to one of six newly created internal Client Account Teams (CATs). The process, led by an on-boarding specialist, begins with data analysis to help investor and servicer clients better measure the risks and rewards of investing in loans;
- Expanded executive team with various promotions and strategic new hires including Gary Barrett, executive vice president and chief financial officer; Fran Weichsel, senior vice president of client services; Tom Stover, senior vice president of solutions development; Collin Harbour, vice president of business development; Connie Baringer, director of support services; and Mark Lehner, director of client relations;
- Signed six new clients in the first three quarters;
- Expanded into the subprime auto insurance industry with the enhancement to proprietary claims platform, Eldorado, to include the automated processing of auto insurance claims on repossessed vehicles for auto lenders;
- Began offering expansive “Collateral Loss Mitigation” services, including FHA and investor claims processing support;
- Developed the interactive hazard insurance trivia game, “Name That Claim” which, by presenting humorous, real-life scenarios that combine a variety of claimable and non-claimable damage with estimated and actual recovery amounts secured by DIMONT, allows players to expand and increase their claims expertise.
“Our success and longevity is due in part to the advanced capabilities and continuous improvement of our services,” said Denis Brosnan, president and chief executive officer of DIMONT. “With our national reach, the services we provide and the philosophy that ‘Every Client is our VIP’, we will continue to increase productivity and provide a partnered approach to insurance solution services.”
Founded in 1996, Dallas-based DIMONT is the largest provider of specialty insurance and loan administration services to the residential mortgage and auto loan industries in the United States. Additional information is available at www.dimont.com.