– Increased number of FHA hazard claims processed by 70 percent while opening a new San Diego office and hiring new executive team and other staff –
DALLAS, Jan. 25, 2016 – DIMONT, the largest provider of specialty insurance and loan administration services to the residential and commercial mortgage industries, today announced that the company accomplished several key milestones throughout 2015.
Notable highlights include:
- Achieved a 70 percent increase in FHA hazard claims processing due to a growing demand for assistance in this area among mortgage lenders;
- Opened a new office on the site of DIMONT’s original headquarters in San Diego;
- Strengthened the executive leadership team with the addition of technology veteran Denis Brosnan as president and chief executive officer, finance executive Albert Strausser and compliance expert Dick Volentine;
- Supported further development of the company with the promotions of the director of client relations, Fran Weichsel; director of business development, Collin Harbour; senior director of solution development, Tom Stover;
- Announced a strategic partnership with Anaheim, Calif.-based OrangeGrid, provider of an Enterprise PaaS application suite empowered by iBPMS (Intelligent Business Process Management Suite) technology that allows businesses to digitize virtually any business process without going through traditional software development life cycles;
- Now offers minimum flood insurance requirements (MFIR) analysis services to mortgage servicers, banks, credit unions and investors in order to leverage DIMONT’s expertise in hazard insurance-related issues to assist clients in determining the minimum level of NEWS RELEASE flood insurance coverage needed on properties in light of recent expansion of the allowable limits under the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP);
- Completed the Statement of Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE 16/SOC 1 Type II certification). This tests the effectiveness of hazard insurance claims services systems and processes, which allows DIMONT to continuously meet or exceed various control objectives such as control environment, risk assessment, monitoring, computer operations, data center operations, access/security, systems development and systems maintenance, as well as the entire claims process.
“The strategic restructure of our organization has further enabled DIMONT to enhance the quality of our services, drive productivity and create the positive growth we experienced throughout 2015,” said Denis Brosnan, president and chief executive officer of DIMONT.
Founded in 1996, Dallas-based DIMONT is the largest provider of specialty insurance and loan administration services to the residential and commercial mortgage industries in the United States. Additional information is available at www.dimont.com.
Download: Press Release