Mortgage loan investors and servicers rely upon DIMONT’s expertise in collateral valuation and insurance recoveries for scalable, compliant solutions that reduce the risk of losses in the collateral liquidation process. We engage with you to analyze, design and execute specialty outsourced solutions that minimize corporate advances; increase government, MI and GSE reimbursements; reduce post-default resolution operating expenses.
Investor & Agency Claims Management
Our government, MI and investor claims management service helps mortgage loan servicers reduce the risk of incomplete reimbursements, while minimizing exposure to expensive, frustrating claims-related processes.
We help mortgage servicers with a variety of loan loss guaranty claims, including:
- FHA Part A, Part B, Supplemental and HECM Reverse Claims
- HUD SFLS Claims (Single Family Loan Sale Program)
- FHA Loss Mitigation claims
- Mortgage Insurance Claims
- Private Investor Claims
Component Loan Administration Services
Our collateral valuation and technology-enabled processing expertise allows us to provide independent reviews of client processes to develop solutions that enhance effectiveness in collateral loss avoidance while reducing operational costs.
Some examples of our work with investor and servicing clients includes:
- Borrower-filed Claim Monitoring & Loss Draft Management
- Loss Analysis and Reconciliation
- Investor Notification Letters and Expense Reimbursement Processing
- GSE Guideline Compliance Reviews and Reporting
Loss Analysis: Finding Causes of FHA Claim Recovery Shortfalls
This is why engaging in a Loss Analysis program, whether internally or with an outside vendor, is important and allows for a final review of your investor claims to ensure all expenses are included and also mitigate potential hefty fines.